Jackson Newsletter - Spring 2021
The Spring 2021 edition of the City of Jackson newsletter is now available! The seasonal newsletter is mailed to every address in the City and is available for pick-up on the First Floor of Jackson City Hall. It can also be viewed online.
Here's what's featured in this edition:
- COVID-19 vaccination efforts at the City's MLK Center
- Road construction plans for 2021
- A new housing ordinance that intends to prevent housing discrimination for residents with a criminal record
- Reminder for residents about mowing grass
- Message from Mayor Derek Dobies
- How to protect the local watershed
- Foreclosure prevention program available for residents
- Important COVID-19 vaccine information from the Jackson County Health Department
- Emergency hazard home repair program information
- City collaboration with Consumers Energy feeds residents and helps local businesses.
A collection of City newsletters can also be viewed on the City website.